The Bike for Life programme is a cycling programme which will run for 4 weeks. The focus of the programme is to learn new skills, techniques and to meet new people. Price of this course includes a logbook, a high visibility vest and full Cycling Ireland insurance for the duration of the programme.
- 1. What to wear, what to bring
- 2. Basic road skills, advanced road skills, riding in the dark
- 3. Riding in pairs, riding in a group, group riding etiquette
- 4. Riding in low volume traffic, riding in higher volume traffic
- 5. Basic bike handling skills, advanced bike handling skills
- 6. Basic requirements for cyclist
- 7. Basic bike maintenance
- 8. Getting started, going further and cycling challenges
Date : Tuesday, June 10th 2014 from 6.30pm to 8.30pm. Cost: €30 Venue: Portlaoise Leisure Centre.
For more info contact Laois Sports Partnership on (057) 86 71248.